Leaders from the Surrey Local Resilience Forum (SLRF) organisations thank volunteers and staff for their response to the Covid-19 pandemic and look forward to a more positive 2021.
SLRF is a partnership that brings together local agencies to deal with a crisis or incident from councils and emergency services through to health colleagues and community leaders.
The video features:
- Chair of the Local Resilience Forum and Chief Fire Officer, Steve OwenHughes
- Leader of Surrey County Council, Tim Oliver
- Chief Executive of Surrey County Council, Joanna Killian
- Chief Constable of Surrey Police, Gavin Stephens
- Leader of Surrey Heath Borough Council, Alan McClafferty
- Leader of Mole Valley District Council, Stephen Cooksey
- Managing Director of Active Surrey, Elizabeth Duggan
- Leader of Woking Borough Council, Ayesha Azad
- Chairman of Tandridge District Council, Jeremy Pursehouse
- Leader of Guildford Borough Council, Joss Bigmore
- CEO of South East Coast Ambulance Service, Philip Astle
- Leader of Waverley Borough Council, John Ward
- Leader of Reigate and Banstead Borough Council, Mark Brunt
- Chair of Strategy & Resources Committee at Epsom and Ewell Borough Council, Eber Kington
- Leader of Elmbridge Borough Council, Stuart Selleck
Surrey’s LRF has worked on the COVID response ever since declaring the major incident in March.